Answers to questions you may have on buying The Luxurie Condo
What are the costs involved in buying new property in Singapore?
- Purchase price of the Luxurie Condo unit itself.
- Stamp Duty payable to IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore). Easily calculated using the formula: (3% x Purchase Price) minus $5,400. See below for when Stamp Duty is payable.
- Legal fee payable to your Conveyancing Lawyer. Usually around $2,000 to $3,000. If you are taking a bank loan, your bank is likely to cover most or all of your legal fee if you use one of their panel of lawyers.
When is Stamp Duty payable?
Stamp Duty is payable within 2 weeks of signing the Sales & Purchase Agreement (S&P). You are required to sign the S&P within 3 weeks of receiving it. The S&P is usually sent to you (or your lawyer if you have given the Developer your lawyer’s particulars beforehand) between one to two weeks after booking the unit and getting the Option to Purchase.
Stamp Duty formula: (3% x Purchase Price) – $5,400
Stamp Duty may be reimbursable from your own CPF funds, but you will need to pay it in cash first, as it takes time for CPF to release it to you after your lawyer applies to them to do so.
Any other costs for the Luxurie? Such as admin charges or commissions or agent fees?
No. Buyers do not pay commissions on private property purchases (unlike purchases of HDB flats). Nor do buyers pay any admin or agent fees.
How are purchases of Singapore property funded?
If you are NOT currently paying off another housing loan:
- First 5% cash (by cheque) at time of booking your luxurie condo unit.
- Next 15% within 8 weeks (typically) of booking the unit. This 15% can be from CPF funds, or from cash.
- The remaining 80% can be from CPF funds, bank loan, or cash. This is payable progressively, which means that you (or your bank) pays out the money as and when construction reaches the stages listed in the Progressive Payment Schedule. This means that if you’re taking a bank loan, your monthly installments begin only when the bank disburses the amount, and are based only on what is disbursed.
If currently paying off a housing loan:
- First 5% cash (by cheque) at time of booking your Luxurie condo unit.
- Next 15% within 8 weeks (typically) of booking the unit. Of this 5% must be from your own cash, and the remaining 10% can be from CPF funds, or from cash.
- When foundation works are completed, another 10% is payable to the developer. This can be from CPF funds, or from cash.
- When the reinforced concrete framework is completed, another 10% is payable to the developer. This can be from CPF funds, or from cash.
- The remaining 60% can be from CPF funds, bank loan, or cash. This is payable progressively, which means that you (or the bank) pays out the money as and when construction work reaches certain stages. So if you’re taking a loan, your monthly installments payable start out small and slowly increase.
How do I check whether I can afford to pay for The Luxurie Condo?
If you are not sure about the payments involved, or at what stages you need to pay them, or whether you can use up all the money in your CPF OA account, just let us know and we will help you work out a preliminary financial plan.
Just drop us a note at The Luxurie Contact Form
How to book a unit at the Luxurie Condo?
VIP Previews typically offer the best choice and prices. Sale at the first part of the VIP Preview is by cheque allocation on a first-come-first-served basis.
Let us know of your interest through the Luxurie Contact Form and we will get in touch with you to give you details.
The Luxurie Condo is fully SOLD OUT.
Best value launch now is Bartley Ridge . New city fringe condo . 2 minutes walk to Bartley MRT.
The Luxurie is an upcoming brand new condominium by Keppel Land, conveniently located right opposite the Sengkang MRT station and CompassPoint Mall. Within a short walk of a full range of amenities: 24-hour Kopitiam, a market, library, post office, and the reputable Nan Chiau Primary School and Nan Chiau High School.
This new Luxurie Condo comprises 622 units in 10 blocks of 15 storeys. The architecture is clean and modern, with sleek lines and full height windows. A wide mix of units from one-bedroom apartments to penthouses to suit different needs. Selected patio units come with your own private Pool or Jacuzzi.
Developed by Keppel Land, known for their track record of picking sites with capital appreciation potential eg. Marina Bay Residences, Caribbean @ Keppel.
Reasons to Consider The Luxurie Condo
. Convenience of location opposite Sengkang MRT station & CompassPoint Mall.
. 20 minutes MRT to town, 10 minutes to NEX megamall. Saves a lot of traveling time & cost daily.
. Easily accessible by car: 5 minutes drive to TPE and KPE, total 25 minutes drive to CBD.
. Walking distance to library, market, 24-hour food court, polyclinic, post office, Nan Chiau Primary.
. Enjoys a wide range of sports, swimming & recreational facilities in Sengkang & Punggol.
. Quality finishes: marble floors, fully outfitted kitchens & bathrooms, German brand appliances.
Investment Value of The Luxurie
Real estate fundamental to capital appreciation & rental yield: LOCATION.
Well-located real estate helps to beat inflation as you are investing in solid tangible assets with long term growth potential.
The Luxurie Condo VIP Preview
Launching soon. VIP Previews typically offer the best prices & choices.
Register for the Preview at The Luxurie Registration.
Other New Property Launches
Sengkang Square Condo . Opposite Sengkang MRT right next to Luxurie . Previewing Soon
Sant Ritz Condo . Right next to Potong Pasir MRT Station . New city fringe luxury condominium